Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
Compliance with the above-mentioned legislation by this site, all of which are of a strict nature, means that this site is likely to comply with the data protection and privacy laws of many other countries and territories. If you are unsure that this site complies with the specific data data protection and user privacy laws of your own country of residence, you should contact our data protection officer for clarification (details of which can be found in section).
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Emaz Beadz is the “data controller”. This means that Emaz Beadz determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed
2. Data collected
This website utilizes Google Analytics (GA) to monitor user interaction, like most websites. We use this information to determine the amount of individuals using our website, to better understand how our website finds and uses them, and to see how they travel through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographic place, computer, web browser, and operating system, you are not personally identified by any of this information. GA also registers the IP address of your computer that could be used to define you personally, but Google does not give us access to it. We regard Google as a data processor for third parties (see section 4 below).
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
If you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact Us page or an email link like this one, none of the data you provide will be stored on this website or transferred to or processed by any of the data processors of third parties defined in section 4. The information will instead be collected in an email and sent to us through the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). TLS (sometimes referred to as SSL) protects our SMTP servers, meaning that email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before it is sent over the internet. Our local machines and devices then decrypt the content of the email.
3. About this website’s server
This website is hosted by Krystal Hosting within a secure data centre.
All traffic (transferral of files) between this website and your browser is encrypted and delivered over HTTPS.
4. Our third party data processors
We use a number of third parties in our behalf to process personal information. These third parties have been thoroughly selected and are all in compliance with Section 2 legislation. All such third parties comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
5. Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you;
- We store your Data on secure dedicated servers, only in use by us;
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
6. Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
7. Data Retention
Even if we delete your data, it may persist with legal, tax or regulatory purposes on backup or archival media.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
9. Links to other websites
10. Google Analytics Opt-Out
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
You may contact Emaz Beadz by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.